Saturday, February 6, 2016

True love

stamps used:  couple silhouette, True love
Hello, it's Sue here to share a card and tag with you today all about celebrating Love.  For the background I laid a stencil on the maroon card and spread embossing paste through it.  I let this dry overnight but depending where you live an hour would probably be good.  Of course, I couldn't do just one ... I did a dozen...mainly because it's for a local card swap group I belong to and figured why not do swap and design team card at the same time...two with one stone as the saying goes.  Added ribbon to the card at the edge of the dried embossing paste and through the hole on the tag.  Layered the couple on circle dies and the saying with a punch.  I have discovered that all tapes do not stick to embossing pastes so it better if you use a good strong glue to hold the stamped piece.
Till next time...Ink it!  Stamp it!  Use it!
visit me anytime at my blog stamping sue
come back soon to see more from my fellow design team members

No comments:

Post a Comment