Thursday, March 3, 2016

Birthday Daisies

Today I wanted to share a card I made sticking with our first challenge theme - Spring.


I created this card by blending several colors of PanPastels over a white card panel.  I then inked various JFF daisy stamps with VersaMark medium and stamped it onto the panel.  The stamps with help from the VersaMark ink pick up the PanPastels leaving behind their ghostly impression.  I repeated this process several times and left the ink to dry.  I then sealed the remaining pastels with a coat of regular old hair spray.

Once the hairspray had dried, I added a bit of glitter to the center of each flower, added the die cut and mounted the panel on a blue card blank.

Hope you are inspired to join in on the challenge -


Have a wonderful day friends!
Ink Stained Roni

2 comments:

  1. I really like this simple, sophisticated, yet fun look with just a touch of bling. Perfectly understated with a lot to say.

    ReplyDelete