Friday, April 1, 2016

April Challenge - Birds!


Welcome Everyone to Just For Fun Rubber Stamps April Challenge!  This month our theme is Birds, Birdhouses, Feathers, or anything similar to this theme.  You can use the photo collage for inspiration.



Before we get to the Design Team projects I wanted to announce the winner of the March Celebrate Spring Challenge....


April's - Sweet Bunny!

Congratulations April - you've won a $15.00 Gift Certificate to Just For Fun Stamps!

Now onto the fun projects our design team has created to inspire your creativity!



Sue




Heidi


Kim





Diana








Marie

You have until: 
Thursday, April 30th  at 12:00 PM  (EST)
to enter with the Linky Tool below!

PLEASE follow these simple rules BEFORE entering your creation:

A) You may create a new project using any of your favorite crafting supplies by following the challenge guidelines/theme. (No digi cards allowed)

B) Your project must include a rubber stamped image somewhere in the design. NOTE: You must use a JFF Stamp to be considered for the G.C.

C)  Make a link back to this challenge blog in your post and no back-linking *meaning no linking to posts prior to date of this challenge*

D)  3 entries per person.  You may combine with up to 5 challenges as long as it includes the JFF theme/sketch/color combo provided.

Also, we'd love it if you followed the blog and liked us on Facebook but it's not mandatory.
Have fun! - Thanks for joining us!


4 comments:

  1. Yeah! I saw that I won the first challenge! It is my birthday too, so this is extra special. How do I claim my prize? Thanks so much for the opportunity to win!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations April! I'm sure someone will get in touch to let you know how to claim your gift card. Hope you had a wonderful birthday.

    Wow! My team members rock here. I hope you will join us by creating and sharing something. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOODNESS!!! I have NO idea how I got entered FOUR times (me and Linky Tools NEVER get along) - if you need me to somehow help fix this, please drop me an email StampinDiva at yahoo dot com. Again, I apologize!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! Simply beautiful! Happy Birthday!

    Debi Wind

    ReplyDelete