Thursday, April 28, 2016

Just 2 Days Left!

Yes, just 2 days left to join our Birds of a Feather Challenge!  Don't miss out, you might be the lucky winner of a Just For Fun Rubber Stamps gift certificate!

Here are a couple cards to inspire...


My first card is one I love...feathers stamped on a monoprint background which were then fussy cut and mounted over a stamped burlap text!  A few dots of Bronze Pico Embellisher to finish it off!


Now this card is an eye opener!  It didn't start off that way but there was obviously a chemical reaction between the Crystal Lacquer and the markers I used because it turned many areas neon!  Whew, when I came back to see what it looked like after the CL had dried I was quite surprised to say the least - LOL!!  Oh well, I guess we all need a shocker every once in a while!
What do you think?  

Have you ever had an unexpected surprise like that?

No comments:

Post a Comment