Saturday, April 23, 2016

Peacock Feather

Hi everyone today is my day to post. I thought since we have a challenge going having to do with birds and feathers to share a card made using the peacock feather stamp. Details for the challenge can be found at this link:April Challenge

Here is my take on the challenge:
Originally I was going to stamp on black but for some reason I could not get a good image to emboss.  I love this peacock feather stamp. The stamp can be found here:http://jffstamps.com/proddetail.asp?prod=G3142

I used Recollection Vintage Lilac embossing powder which has specks of glitter in it. I love the results I get using it. The background was in my stash and I think it is something I did playing with Brusho Colour Crystals. I really need to write on the back what technique I use. As months later I'm totally clueless.

Thank you for stopping by today and I hope to see your creations linked on the challenge page. There is still a week left before the challenge closes. :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment