Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Drama Queen

Hello, Friends!  Recently, my stamping group played "pass the brayer" and created a dozen or so brayer backgrounds using spectrum ink pads.  The ladies at my table chuckled when I saved my work surface and said I was going to use it for backgrounds.  The card I have to share with you today uses one of those quarters. It also uses the wonderful image Drama Queenand sentiment To My Friend Word Block.  Growing up, you might have gone through the pensive, drama queen period when you were trying to figure it all out.  I like this image for that reason.





And, by the way, here are the rest of my background sheets,  gleaned from my overruns of the brayer. I like the mix and jumble of the colors and the white corners on some. So when you are getting "inky" and getting "messy"  with a direct to paper technique, take a look at that scrap copy sheet or paper towel you're working on.  You just may have some fabulous backgrounds for your next few cards!




Until next time,
kReN




No comments:

Post a Comment