Thursday, May 12, 2016

Sharing with the Girls


Every once in awhile I love a good cup of tea.  My best friend always gives me a different flavored tea for Christmas.  I saw both of these cards on Pinterest & thought of putting a tea bag in the cards & sending to a friend.

The instructions & inspiration for the card on the left: http://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2012/11/technique-class-diagonal-double-pocket.html 
There is an illustration on how to fold & cut the card.  Remember last month's butterfly card I created for the wedding?  I simply reversed the directions so the pockets with the checks were inside the card.

The inspiration for the card on the right : http://cupcakescreations.blogspot.com/2011/08/august-wms-soap-day-4.html?showComment=1312851991989#c7555237218988124408

I stamped the green card coffee cup on pattern paper & the purple card I stamped & colored it with inks with a water pen. Of course, I just had to (again) cut it out.

The envelope on the purple card was made with vellum.  I measured & made an envelope to fit the tea bag. Cutting off the top flap & using a border punch gives it a totally different look.

Stamps used: Coffee Unmounted Sheet UMS7014 & Sentiments 3 Unmounted UMS7020


No comments:

Post a Comment