Saturday, June 4, 2016

'57 Chevy

stamp credit:  '57 chevy
Hi Sue here with a fun technique I think you will like and I hope you try it.
Split negative technique is a fun and easy technique but depending on the colors you use a little hard on the eyes.  It's like matching up a checkerboard piece.  You eyes go back and forth to the different sizes and colors.  clear as mud, right? check out the picture (click on pic to enlarge) of my cards and you will understand what I'm saying.  Anyway it's a fun technique with dramatic effect.  Oh, yeah I forgot to tell you this is a two for one technique!  another words you make two cards at a time but they are opposite in color.
Till next time ... Ink it!  Stamp it!  Use it!
visit me anytime at Stamping Sue
check out our June JFF challenge - 50's Flashback

No comments:

Post a Comment