Thursday, June 30, 2016

Let Freedom Ring!

Hi this is Beth with an extra post. Today being the end of the month means that here in the U.S. we will be celebrating Independence Day soon. It will be a day of parades and picnics. In the evening in many areas of the country there will be fireworks or boom bangs as my son used to call them. I wanted to make a card in celebration. I didn't have any 4th of July stamps so I thought outside of the box. This is the card I came up with.

My background is from a napkin. Then I embossed with holographic embossing powder the Good Witch from the Summer 2015 collection. I colored her with Spectrum Noir markers, colored pencils, and Glaze pens for the eyes and liips. Her wand reminded me of how when I was younger we would nail a spinner on a long wooden dowel before we lit it. I used glue glitter and a glaze pen to color the ball. The sentiment was printed with a label maker.

Wishing you fun creating and a fun 4th of July if you celebrate the holiday.

Be sure to come back tomorrow to see what the challenge for July is. I can guarantee it is fun one.

No comments:

Post a Comment