Monday, June 20, 2016

Love You Latte






I am a coffee drinker and I love to have a cup first thing in the morning.  I actually used coffee to stamp on today’s card.



I started with layers of blue, cream, white, and brown.  Then I used my cup and dipped it in coffee and stamped some rings across the layers.  Some of it ran a bit which added some puddle marks.  I let this dry and stamped the sentiment, A Latte, in red.  I heat embossed the coffee beans from the Coffee Unmounted Sheet, cut them out, and layered them on the card.  The picture makes them look different colors but it must just be the angle.



The main image is Latte' Love, which was heat embossed.  I lightly water colored this, but actually painted the brown sections with coffee and added a few coffee splatters.  I stamped the heart from the image a second time, embossing with red, cut it out and layered it on top.  To create the foam, I used dimensional glue and sparkly flocking.  Looks almost good enough to drink.

Just For Fun has a great assortment of coffee themed images and sayings, so I am sure I will be sharing more cards with this theme.

E. Marie

1 comment:

  1. This card is fabulous!!! I love, love, love the creativity that went into it. You are incredible and generous to share your procedure. Mahalo! (Thanks)

    ReplyDelete