I wasn't sure how the trees were going to stamp using acrylic ink so I took a scrap of card stock to try it out. In a few places the ink was too heavy but I decided to go ahead and use the piece. I brushed Liquitex Iridescent Medium on the tops of the trees as well as the bottom and sprinkled crystal glitter. I used chalk for the sky giving it just a hint of color. I went ahead and used a die to cut it out.
The Merry Christmas I had originally stamped on a scrap of card stock for a different project but then decided not to use it.
The buck I was going to heat emboss with clear embossing powder on a scrap of pattern card stock. However I could tell it did not stamp well so instead of embossing I went ahead and stamped with Timber Brown Stazon. In the places where the embossing ink was the Stazon did not stick so some of the pattern shows through. A happy accident! I decided my buck needed a scarf so tied yarn around the neck.
It was fun creating a Christmas card in July. I hope you will join in the fun.