Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Do You See What I See?

Hello, Friends!

Today I am showcasing Christmas in July cards with the images 
Hammock in the Palms and Dasher, and Favorite Spot.
I used distress inks to create the nighttime sky backgrounds.
My first card speaks of Christmas in Florida with
palm trees and ocean breezes.
I used bits of glitter for stars and Twinkling H2O's for
extra shimmer and shine on the images.

Hammock in Palms, Dasher

My second card is more of a northern card.
I decided to rely on metallic paper and punched snowflakes 
to make the card sparkle.
After completing the first card, I was quite the glitter girl!

Favorite Spot

Won't you create a holiday card for our challenge
and add some shimmer, sparkle, and shine?

1 comment:

  1. I really like what you did with these stamps.

    ReplyDelete