Friday, August 26, 2016

Happy Sails to You!

Happy Finally Friday to you all!  Keeping in the beach and sand in our toes spirit, I had to make a manly birthday card.  I have a grandpa who was a sailed a Pelican boat.  That is a type of small sail boat.  So I though this would make a great birthday card for him.  Now I just have to go make another one so I can keep one and send him one.  Lol.
Happy Sailing!  May the winds be just right.


Supplies Used:
Just For Fun Rubber Stamps- D1610 Sailing Ship & UMS 7018 Sentiments 1
Stampin' Up Stamp Pad- Cherry Cobbler
Wink of Stella- Clear
Card Stock
This is my last card and post with Just For Fun Stamps.  I have had such a wonderful time with you all and with the JFF Design Team.  I will miss you.  I have a few new things up my sleeves for new adventures in my world, but maybe I'll get to come back and join these ladies again.  You can always find me at my blog.  Pumpkinhallow.blogspot.com

Hope you have a wonderful weekend and enjoy the end of summer!
Hugs, Heidi 

3 comments:

  1. A lovely card! I really like this masculine design and the cute sentiment that is wavy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great male card. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great male card. Love it!

    ReplyDelete