Wednesday, August 24, 2016

May Your Day Be Filled....

Hi everyone Beth here and I know it is not Saturday and a regular day for me to post but I've been having so much fun with the beach theme challenge that I couldn't help myself when I saw an open day.  Originally I was going to use a photo I took of sunset at the beach but alas it was such poor quality printing it out. So my next choice was this one with lots of sand.

I was going to print this on tissue paper but alas the print head needed cleaning so I got streaks. Not sure that the print head was thoroughly cleaned I went ahead and printed it on copy paper and adhered it to cardstock. With my cutting machine I cut my frame out of a scrap of  calligraphy paper. I thought the color and pattern of aged paper would go nicely with the photo. May your day be filled and the Beach Umbrella were stamped with Stazon ink on deli paper.  The umbrella and sand were colored with colored pencils. I have in my stash copper spiral paper clips and thought it would be fun to fasten them on the corners.

There is still time to enter the challenge. I hope you will join in the fun I would love to see your creations.

Thank you for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. I like that you used a photo along with your stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that you used a photo along with your stamping!

    ReplyDelete