Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Thinking of the Beach!

Hi everyone.  I have my August Challenge card here today.  This months is "Sand In Our Toes".  
I just love the beach, the sand and all the fun shells you can find on the beach and the smell of the ocean.  I would love to live near the ocean full time.  I hope to do that in the next 5 years.  Come on Lotto!!  Then I could get the house by the ocean and a large craft room or separate studio!
Dare to dream, right!
Okay, back to the card.

Supplies Used:
Just For Fun Stamps: B1782 Pacific Scallop Small & UMS7018 Sentiments 1
Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pads- Picked Raspberry, Mustard Seed, and Spiced Marmalade 
Ranger Perfect Pearls- Silver
Stickles - Mercury Glass
Card Stock & Textured Paper
I used the Perfect Pearls on the shells, but I couldn't get the sparkle to show up very well.  It looks really cool in person.  Sorry about that.  But trust me and use it if you have it.

Hugs,
Heidi

2 comments:

  1. What fun colors for your seashells. Very summery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card! I like the paper you used for the beach.

    ReplyDelete