Tuesday, October 25, 2016

A Small Spooky Scarecrow

Hello!  I am here today to share a quick and easy Halloween card using the Small Spooky Scarecrow stamp (which is super scary, but in a smaller size) and the Crooked Old Tree stamp.


Coloring the scarecrow is fun -- I love that Halloween gives us a chance to use lots of different colors.  The background was sponged with distress inks -- I kept it simple with just two colors and then added the tree stamp.  


I couldn't resist adding a little bit of glitter to eyes and mouth to add the idea that he is glowing.

I hope you will share your Halloween creations with us at the Just For Fun Halloween Challenge!   If you do, you get a chance to win the gift certificate that is up for grabs.

Thanks for stopping by!

~~Heidi

2 comments:

  1. I like all the Halloween colors too! I like the stamp combo you used. Nice shading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a neat looking card. Love it!

    ReplyDelete