Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Fenced Stamptangle Pumpkins

Hi everyone, Steph Ackerman here today with my first post as a member of the Just For Fun Rubber Stamp design team.  I am thrilled to be designing with the amazing stamps available in the store.  If you haven't looked around the store, you need to check it out.

Halloween is fast approaching so these pumpkins were perfect to use.

I began by first stamping the Candy Corn Fence three times on white cardstock, then lightly inked them with  brown ink.

 
 
Next, I masked the Candy Corn Fences and stamped the Stamptangle Pumpkin Large with Scattered Straw Distress Ink.   Since I wanted one pumpkin behind the other, I also masked off the first pumpkin before stamping the second.  Using an art dauber, I sponged brown ink around the panel.

 
A band of orange ribbon was adhered across the panel and green ribbon was tied in the corner.  To highlight the colors, I matted the pumpkin panel with orange cardstock, then adhered it to a brown card.  I found a printed "October 31st" tag that I added above the pumpkins.
 
Thanks for stopping by today.  Please stop by often as the team has some amazing projects to show off.
 
Steph - my blog

3 comments:

  1. Masking is such a great technique and I just love that candy corn fence!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great pumpkin patch! I love the candy corn fence for this project, super cute all around!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful masking and neat card!

    ReplyDelete