Saturday, October 15, 2016

Halloween Greetings

Hi Everyone! It is April here. I am so excited because this is my first post here as a new design team member! I want to show you a card I made with the new Crooked Old Tree and Tiny Black Cat stamps. I do not make many Halloween cards but I have certainly had fun making cards with these new stamps!





I started with striped patterned paper for the background. I punched the "moon" from another piece of patterned paper and stamped the saying from the Just for Fun Sentiments 1 unmounted sheet. The tree and cat were stamped with black ink. I then added small punched leaves to the tree and ground.

Just For Fun has a fun challenge going on this month. We would love to see you participate and you might even win a prize! You can check it out here.

I hope you are enjoying the Fall season as much as I am. This is my favorite time of the year!

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a wonderful and blessed day!

April

2 comments:

  1. April, this is a wonderful card! I love the mix of patterned paper and stamping! That little cat is going to be a favorite stamp of mine, I know! And the piles of little leaves is perfect. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great Halloween card April! The stamped silhouettes of the tree and the cat look so great with that striped background. I like how you added the little colorful leaves, nice detail!

    ReplyDelete