Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Halloween Stamptangle Pumpkin

Hi everyone, Steph Ackerman here again with a fun Halloween card. I can't believe that Halloween is only a few days away.  Are you ready for the trick or treaters?

For today's card I stamped the Stamptangle Tall Pumpkin on white cardstock using Scattered Straw Distress Ink.  Using an art dauber, I added assorted colors of ink over the image, then fussy cut the pumpkin and tied green ribbon around the stem.  Isn't it the pretties pumpkin?

 
The card was created from black cardstock.  I used scraps from my stash to make the card, distressing the edges with  Walnut Ink Distress Ink.  To add a pop of color, I tore orange cardstock and added it across the center.  A tag was distressed and matted with black cardstock then added to the card with foam adhesives for dimension.

 
The fussy cut pumpkin was added to the tag on an angle with foam adhesives.
 
It's beginning to look a lot like Halloween isn't it?
 
Thanks for stopping by today.
 
Steph - my blog
 

4 comments:

  1. Super card, I love the little ribbon around the stem of the pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, your coloring of the pumpkin is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a striking card! Love the layout too!

    ReplyDelete