Saturday, October 22, 2016

Les Chats Noirs!

A few weeks ago I made some Shrinky Dink plastic earrings for my JFF Design Team post with the Stitched Mouthed Jack-o-Lantern stamp. This week, the Candy Corn Fence was begging to be stamped! I combined it with the Tiny Black Kat and Bats stamps to make Les Chats Noir!

jff-les-chats-noir-019-e

I have a challenge for you...Click here to leave a comment on my personal blog post for a chance to be in the drawing for a Candy Corn Fence stamp of your own, then click here to join the JFFRS Halloween Challenge for a chance to win a JFFRS gift certificate. You don't have to use a JFF Stamp to be considered for the gift certificate,  but if you DO use a JFF Stamp you will receive a 2nd entry into the drawing doubling your chance to win!! Winner of the Candy Corn Fence stamp will be announced on my blog on Saturday October 29, 2016. Go make something Fa-BOO-lous!

Wendy Bellino

  jff-design-team-logo

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful card! I love the cats on the fence and your bog moon. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card! I love the cats on the fence and your bog moon. Great job!

    ReplyDelete