Thursday, October 13, 2016

Scary...crow

I am lovin' the new Spooky Scarecrow image and wanted to share a couple cards I made using him....


The first card was stamped with VersaFine ink then colored with a variety of colored pencils.  The embossed spider web panel was die-cut with the scarecrow mounted behind.


On this card Mr. Scarecrow was stamped with Memento Dye Ink then colored with Memento Dual Tip markers.  It was then die-cut, inked and mounted with double stick foam tape to the card base.

He's a great character if you're lookin' to add some spooky fun to your Halloween!

6 comments:

  1. Both cards are very spooky! Perfect for Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that embossing spider web, I used it on my cards this year too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spooky cards! I love this scarecrow too. Love the spider web also!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spooky cards! I love this scarecrow too. Love the spider web also!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like that stamp too! You made him look good Roni!

    ReplyDelete