Thursday, October 20, 2016

Stamptangle Cats...

Hi ya Just For Fun fans!  Today I am sharing with you a"zentangle" inspired card featuring cat images that are super cute!

I just LOVE this stamp. It is called  Stamptangle Cats and you can find it here in the JFFRS store. I created the window scene and decided to add a little wallpaper around the frame to give the scene a more realistic feel. I also decided to make each cat different just to showcase the many ways you can color these fun stamps.

Have you joined in on our monthly challenge? Check it out HERE and stop by the blog everyday for fresh inspiration!

3 comments:

  1. This is a very sweet card with amazing coloring. I like the wood look of the window.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that's a lot of coloring, I would be so relaxed after that! Pretty kitties Carolyn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love these cats. There are so many ways to color them. Love the scene you made.

    ReplyDelete