Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Sweet Pumpkin Patch

Thanks for stopping by the Just For Fun Rubber Stamps blog today. I really enjoy working with this sweet Pumpkin Patch stamp!  It is such a versatile stamp for fall - it can be used for Halloween, Thanksgiving or general autumn greeting cards.  You can use the pumpkins as is, and already have a saying on your card front, OR trim out a pumpkin or two to embellish another fall design or scrapbook page.


I simply colored my image with alcohol markers.  I layered it over a die cut doily and used some pretty fall patterned paper to help show off this cute stamp. I really love how it turned out! 

Please say tuned to the Just for Fun Rubber Stamps blog, as there will be plenty more inspiration coming up from the Design Team!  And don't forget the October Challenge - it is Halloween this month!

Have a fabulous day!
~~Heidi @ My Little Stamping Blog

2 comments:

  1. What a neat card! I love the die cut. I just love these Fall stamps!

    ReplyDelete