Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Watercolored Autumn Leaves

Hey ya'll, I am super excited and honored to be here today sharing this fall card with you that I created for my first design team post here on the Just For Fun Rubber Stamp Blog. I absolutely love the Leaf Block stamp that I got from the JFF Rubber Stamp Shop. I inked this stamp up the second I got it in the mail and it definitely became an instant favorite!
I began by inking my stamp with Versafine Ink and  white heat embossing it on a piece of Arches watercolor paper with Hero Arts white embossing powder. I used my Zig Clean Color markers to color in my image and a waterbrush to blend all the colors.
I set my panel aside to dry, and and began working on my card base. I cut a piece of Neenah Desert storm to 4 1/4 by 11 and folded in half to create an A2 card base. I lightly inked the edges with Versasfine Ink and gold heat embossed a border. 
Once my panel was dry, I trimmed it out and matted it on a piece of Schoolhouse Red Cardstock. Then I attached the panel to my card base using foam tape for some dimension.

For my sentiment I die cut the word grateful 4 times using the same Desert Storm cardstock and stacked it using Ranger Multi Medium Matte. Then I used my Versafine ink and the same gold embossing powder I used on the base to create an ombre effect on the die cut.
Before attaching it to my card base I wrapped some cream colored ribbon to the bottom of my card. Then used more of the multi medium matte to attach my sentiment and a small acorn on top of the ribbon. 
Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope I was able to provide a bit of inspiration for you!! Stop on by my blog for more details and a full list of all the supplies used on this card.
Happy Crafting!!!


5 comments:

  1. This is an amazing card! Look at the huge, beautiful stamp! What fun you must have had coloring it. Really beautiful accents too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So festive Jenn! i love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, great technique, thanks for the tutorial.

    ReplyDelete