Thursday, November 3, 2016

A Touch of Sparkle Inspiration...

Hi ya Just For Fun fans!  Today I am sharing with you a"zentangle" inspired card featuring star images called Stamptangle Star.





I created a CAS card knowing that the unique shapes within the images would really pop. Of course, to make it a little more glitzy in style I added some sequins. These lovely stamps come in a small and large size. They are quite fun to color up and I like that there are so many options for choosing colors.

Have you joined in on our monthly challenge? Check it out HERE and stop by the blog everyday for fresh inspiration!

3 comments:

  1. Carolyn, this is just a lovely card and you designed it perfectly! I love the layout, the stars and the beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely! Great design and I love the blue!

    ReplyDelete