Saturday, November 12, 2016

Elegant Gourds

Hi, it is April here. Thanksgiving is quickly approaching! Can you believe it? I don't know where this year has gone. I want to show you a Thanksgiving card I made with the new Stamptangle Gourds and Stamptangle Tall Pumpkin.  I have been having fun using these stamptangle stamps! I stamped these stamps on various fall colors of card stack with versa mark ink. I used gold embossing powder on each one, fussy cut them and layered them on top of each other. I cut a frame from gold metallic card stock using the Spellbinders Labels 8 and Decorative Labels 8 dies. On the green card base I used  the Long Script stamp to add interest.




We are having a fun challenge this month and we would love for you to join in. You might even win a prize! You can see the details here.

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a wonderful and blessed day!

April



2 comments:

  1. April, this is gorgeous! Really pretty colors and I love the combo of the gourd stamp with the tall pumpkin! The frame is wonderful and so is the pretty script in the background!

    ReplyDelete