Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Happy Thanksgiving

Hi everyone, Steph Ackerman here again wish you a Happy Thanksgiving.  Hopefully you have a fun holiday weekend planned.  My plans include crafting!!!!

My card today reflects the amazing colors and textures that are out and about this time of year.  Today, I'm using the Stamptangle Pumpkin Large - a beautiful large stamp that takes center stage on any card.   


I stamped the Stamptangle Gourds on peach cardstock to create a background.  Then I added corrugated cardstock and some twine before adding the panel to the card.

 
The Pumpkin was fussy cut and added to the card with foam adhesives.  Spellbinders dies were used to die cut "Thanks" which was added atop the pumpkin.



 Thanks for stopping by today.

Steph

2 comments:

  1. Pretty card with the Fall colors! Love the corrugated strip and cord.

    ReplyDelete