Thursday, November 17, 2016

Inspiration Day with Carolyn...

Hi ya JFF lovelies!  Today I am sharing with you a fun "zentangle" inspired stamp.
This lovely tree stamp is called Stamptangle Christmas Tree. You can find it HERE in the store. I decided to make a shadow box card out of kraft paper to house my colored images and I used Copics to color them up. There are so many fun zentangle inspired stamps in the JFF store, you should check them out!
Don't forget to stop by the BLOG for lots of daily inspiration and don't forget to join in on the monthly CHALLENGE.
Thanks for stopping by, happy crafting,

3 comments:

  1. Super fun shadowbox! I love the great colors you used on the trees! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So bright and cheery! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So colorful and the shadow box effect is really intriguing!

    ReplyDelete