Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Partridge in a Pear Tree

Hello!  

I have this unique and beautiful Just for Fun Rubber Stamps Partridge in a Pear Tree image to share with your today!  I just love this bird -- he is so unique and fun to color!  


When I use such a pretty image for a card, I often just color it and use a simple card layout to let the image shine.  Plus, then I can easily assemble a few of these for my Christmas card stash.  


I hope you like this remarkable Christmas image as much as I do!  

Thanks for stopping by today and come back to visit again soon!

3 comments:

  1. Heidi, this is so lovely! You did a great job coloring. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heidi, this is so lovely! You did a great job coloring. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! Such a beautiful vintage-like card!

    ReplyDelete