Monday, November 7, 2016

Stamptangle Christmas Trees

Hi Guys! Thanks for stopping by today. DT member Jen here and I have a really fun card to share with you. For today's card I knew I wanted to do something fun that would kick off the holiday season just right, so I pulled out my stamptangled Christmas tree stamp and got to work.


For this card I took a standard A2 size card and cut a window out, leaving a 3/4" border. The border can really be any size and I actually tried a couple different sizes before settling on this one, I think it fits the stamp the best. 

After I had the window cut out I went to work on the focal piece. For the tress I decided to stamp the image onto a piece of vellum and then trace around the ink outline with a gold marker. You could have also heat embossed the inked image and came out with a similar look. After I had the image looking the way I liked I decided to fussy cut it out and attach it to my window. 


Thanks for stopping by today. To see  more of my creations you can stop by my blog. Happy Crafting. 



3 comments:

  1. This is great, Jen! I love the window, too and think these trees are really festive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the trees on vellum and placed over the window! Great!

    ReplyDelete