Friday, November 18, 2016

Thankful Stamptangle Pumpkin

Hey ya'll! Jenn here again dropping by to share a little bit of Thanksgiving inspiration for you. Last one before I dive into Christmas projects! 
Today I am sharing a card I created using the Tall Stamptangle Pumpkin from the JFF Shop
I love large stamps like this. It makes it easy to make up a quick card using it as the focal point!
I began be stamping my pumpkin on Arches Cold Press Watercolor Paper, and heat embossing with Ranger Super Fine Black embossing powder. I used my Zig Clean Color markers to do some quick watercoloring. Once I was happy with the colors I set it aside to dry.
I love the look of the raised black embossing powder against the vivid yellows and oranges!
Next, I used some black fun foam to cut out the word Thankful with one of my dies and added a bit of Wink of Stella to give it a little sparkle. I adhered it to the bottom of my panel. I mounted my panel onto a yellow A2 card base that I had sponged with some Vintage Photo Distress Ink.  I added 2 small strips of burlap on opposite corners of the card for some extra flair. 
I love how quick and simple this card was to create. Some quick coloring and a couple embellishments and voila! Easy peasy lemon squeezy!
For more details and to get a ful list of supplies I used pop on over to my blog!
Thanks so much for stopping by today and have a safe and happy Thanksgiving!!



4 comments:

  1. Jenn, this is awesome! I love the watercoloring and the burlap accents are perfect! Really great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely! I love the burlap and thankful cut out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely! I love the burlap and thankful cut out!

    ReplyDelete