Thursday, November 10, 2016

Thanksgiving is Coming!!

I can't believe how quickly the year is flying by...it seems like it was summer only yesterday and now the leaves are falling and it's time to start baking for the holidays.  It's also time to start making cards for them as well!


This card incorporates one of my favorite new stamps the Stamptangle Tall Pumpkin.  With the recent boom in adult coloring this stamps is PERFECT to fulfill that coloring need.  I have stamped and colored this stamp numerous times with different results each time by simply altering the colors used and how each little crevice is filled in.  So much fun to be had!

Happy Stamping AND Coloring!!



3 comments:

  1. All of this card making has put me in the holiday decorating mood! Love your card Roni!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love this stamp and it is fun to color! I really like the layout you used, so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this stamp too! Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete