Saturday, December 17, 2016

♫ Chickadee-dee-dee-dee ♫♪

JFF Stamptangle Chickadee image 

I love to bird watch. My boss sprinkles bird seed on the window sills at our office every morning. I have a large window in my operatory with a view facing the bayou that runs behind our office. The birds immediately flock to the windows, along with a few fat little squirrels that chase them away! In the spring, we've even watched the wood ducks parade their babies on the levee before they disappear into the bayou. My patients love this little peek into our private "wild kingdom" while they are waiting. If you feed them, they will come!

I'm on an embossing kick lately. The stamptangle images are so pretty when they are embossed in silver and gold! I stamped the chickadee image with Versamark and embossed with gold embossing powder. I fussy cut the image and freehand cut a branch and the ornament out of Club Scrap cardstock. The ornament is embossed with Versamark ink and Stampendous Kaleidoscope transparent embossing powder. I love the shimmer on the ornament!

There's still time to join the JFFRS Christmas/Winter Challenge for a chance to win a gift certificate to the JFFRS online store! Details here!



2 comments:

  1. This card is so awesome! I love the different embossing powders and totally agree how good the stamptangle images look in metallics. That is really fun that you get to watch the birds at work! Sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful shimmery card! Great job! Thanks for sharing about the birds.

    ReplyDelete