Saturday, December 3, 2016

Crack Open a Tale

I really wanted to start the Christmas season off by going to see the Nutcracker ballet. Things didn't work out, so my reverie while crafting will have to do. Look how cute, a Nutcracker bookmark!
020rz
JFFRS Stamptangle Nutcracker image stamped in Black Soot Distress Ink and embossed with Ranger Ink Superfine Clear Embossing Powder. Image colored with Sharpie markers and a little sparkle was added with Diamond and Yellow Stickles. Eyes and teeth were colored with a Signo White Gel Pen. Card stock from the Club Scrap Literature collection. Tassel made from embroidery thread.
I may have to make a few more of these bookmarks to give as little Christmas gifts or to add as tags on presents. So perfect for Christmas reading with a cup of cocoa!
Join the JFFRS Christmas/Winter Challenge for a chance to win a gift certificate to the JFFRS online store! Details here!
jff-design-team-logo

4 comments:

  1. Such a cool version of the Nutcracker! I just love the vintage feel of this bookmark!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable Nutcracker and I love his expression, well done Wendy.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! It looks so vintage.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! It looks so vintage.

    ReplyDelete