Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Jolly Stamptangle Christmas Tree - Mixed Media Wall Hanging

When I first saw the Stamptangle Christmas tree stamps, I immediately thought how Jolly they look! So when I found this little saying in a patterned paper pack, I wanted to pair it up with a tree.  

You can find the Stamptangle Christmas trees in the JFF Shop here.


I started with a base of corrugated cardboard from some packaging and used whipped spackle and glitter to create snow.  My tree is part of a group of three, but I only wanted to use one, so I colored it and fussy cut it out.


I added lots of stickles glitter glue and a lot of embellishments to finish off my little wall hanging.  It looks very festive and definitely Jolly!  (I decided I had to keep this instead of giving it away!)

Have a great holiday season!

~Heidi @MLSB

2 comments:

  1. I love your wall hanging. So clever! Great job, Heidi, with all the added elements.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So creative Heidi! I love everything about this!

    ReplyDelete