Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Merry Christmas/Happy New Year Star

Hi everyone, Steph Ackerman here today.  I hope your Christmas was fun and you got everything you wanted.  Today, I'm using the Stamptangle Star small to create a background.


I repeatedly stamped the Star on a panel of white cardstock.  Then I "painted" it with several colors of Clearsnap Smooch Accent Inks.


I used Distress Inks around the panel, then mounted it on pink and brown cardstock.  Dew Drops were added to the centers of the stars.  I fussy cut the label from pattern paper, inked it and matted it with pink cardstock before adding to the card with foam adhesives for dimension.

 
Happy New Year.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely! I like the colors you used with the kraft.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fun card, the colors are unexpected but another great use for the star stamps!

    ReplyDelete