Monday, December 5, 2016

Nutcrackers & Stamptangle

Hi guys, it's Jen, and I am really excited about today's card so thanks for stopping in.

I have been anticipating using this stamp since I got it back in October and I finally was able to get it out and put it to good use. I am so glad that I have a beautiful stamp that not only combines my love for nutcrackers but also my love for this new stamptangle trend!!


This card came together very easy with very limited material. I started with a whisper white card base and then decided to mat and layer on top of that. The lovely pattern paper is from The Paper Studio's "All Seasons 4" pack and was layered onto some blue foil paper. I kept the border very small because that foil tends to be bright and I just wanted a little peeking out. I then decided to wrap some thick white ribbon around it and of course I popped up that nutcracker with 3-D tape. 

If you are in love with this stamp or even the stamptangle line then make sure to head on over to Just For Fun and shop around. The nutcracker stamp can be found here

Thanks for stopping by today and make sure to come on over to Scrap Shack Designs and say "Hello." 

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg

3 comments:

  1. I agree, he is such a fun stamp, extra fun because of the stamptangled design and fun to color! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That background is PERFECT! I wish I could tie a bow like that. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a bright and colorful nutcracker! I love the bow too.

    ReplyDelete