Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Stamptangle Christmas Tree

Hi everyone, Steph Ackerman here again with an amazing Christmas card.  Can you believe it's only 11 days till Christmas?

Today I'm using I've the Stamptangle Christmas Tree.  At 3 1/2" x 4", it's the perfect size to take center stage on a card.  Isn't it lovely?

 
 
I stamped the tree with green ink, then added an assortment of Dew Drops to emphasize parts of the tree.  I didn't want to add color as I wanted the design to truly show.
 
There are lots of stamptangle products in the store.  You need to check them out.
 
Thanks for stopping by today and come back again to see what the design team has created.
 
Steph
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card! That stamp is really fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job, Steph. I love how you stamped the tree and added just a little red.

    ReplyDelete