Sunday, December 18, 2016

Wise Men Still Seek Him - Clean and Simple Card with Distress Inks

Thanks for stopping by today to visit! I am excited to share this clean and simple Christmas card using the 3 Wise Men with Camels stamp and a very appropriate sentiment from the unmounted Sentiment Sheet 3.


The background was made by sponging distress inks over cardstock. The colors are Tumbled Glass, Broken China, Dusty Concord and Black Soot.  I went an extra step and lightly misted the piece with water.  I used my regular spray bottle, but held it very high above the paper so only the very fine mist hits the paper.  I love the soft look!


I added a tiny star sequin to the stamped image for just the right touch.

Thank you for being here today and please don't forget the monthly challenge!  Join in the fun and you could be the lucky winner of a gift certificate to the JFF store!

~~Heidi @MLSB

5 comments:

  1. Heidi, I love your background. Thanks for sharing how you made it. Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heidi, I love your background. Thanks for sharing how you made it. Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heidi! GORGEOUS background! What a lovely holiday card!

    ReplyDelete