Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Birdie Valentine

Hello from design team member, Heidi!  I am so glad you are here because I have this very sweet card I am excited to share.

Click on photos to enlarge.

I colored up several of these Fashion Warbler stamps the other day.  I have the small version but there is a large stamp in the JFF store too.  I decided I would make one into a Valentine.


I added a thick layer of glossy accents over top of the colored bird.  After it dried completely, I trimmed him out.  I thought this patterned paper and a hot pink cardstock was the perfect way to turn this all-occasion bird stamp into a Valentine.  The hearts are confetti I saved from a party.  



The sentiment is from Unmounted Sentiment Sheet 3 - such a cute sentiment, too! (It can also be purchased separately.)  

Have you started any Valentines yet?  Consider using some of your everyday stamps to make some fresh and fun cards.  Thanks for stopping by, and don't forget the JFF January Challenge, it is anything goes this month!

Heidi @MLSB

3 comments:

  1. Ah, so lovely...thanks for letting me see it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heidi! Those bright colors are sweetly singing, "Spring!" Love the warbler!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this bird and I love how you used it for a Valentine card. The layout of the card is great!

    ReplyDelete