Saturday, January 28, 2017

Love Cats

Hello Everyone! It is April here showing you a card I made using these sweet Stamptangle Cats.  Valentine's Day is quickly approaching. Have you made your  Valentine's yet?  If not, maybe this will inspire you to start.




I started with embossing my card base using a heart embossing folder and then I  matted it on black card stock. I cut the frame using the Orchard Tree frame from Memory Box and used a heart punch for the hearts on the tree. I stamped the cats on red card stock, embossed them with black embossing powder and then colored some areas with a white colored pencil. The whole frame was pop dotted to the card base.

I would like to invite you to join our January Anything Goes challenge. You still have a few more days. You can view all the details here. We would love to see your wonderful creations.

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a great day!

April

1 comment:

  1. This is such a very sweet Valentine for the cat lover in your life! Cute!

    ReplyDelete