Thursday, January 5, 2017

New Year & New Ideas...

Happy 2017 Lovelies! Today I am going to share a simple but pretty "card" tag. I am always on the lookout to add cute tags or additions to envelopes/bags & boxes, so I decided to make one!
For this item, I decided to make the front of my card look like a gift and added this pretty Cardinal Stamp from Just For Fun Rubber Stamps.  The stamp is called Large Cardinal and can be found in the JFF store. I colored the Cardinal with Copics, added a frayed ribbon and backed the card along with the printed cardstock with red for a more cohesive look.  Hope you like my project, stop by the blog for new inspiration daily, check out the current challenge or have fun shopping. Happy New Year!

2 comments:

  1. That is a super cute idea! Love the cardinal, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea and I love this bird. Birds are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete