Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Not all who Wander

Hi everyone, Steph Ackerman here today with a card that focuses on a sentiment stamps.

I've used the Not all who wander are lost rubber stamp, pairing it with Graphic 45 pattern paper.  Butterflies are always wandering so I thought this would be a great pairing.

 
I cut a butterfly panel and matted it with cardstock.  Then I wrapped ribbon around the panel and added it to a floral background before adding it to the card base.


Keeping the sentiment simple, I stamped it on white cardstock and matted it with brown cardstock.  For dimension, I added it to the card with foam adhesives.
 
Thanks for stopping by.

Steph




2 comments:

  1. Very pretty. I like the saying paired with the butterfly paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Graphic 45 cardstock is a favorite of mine! Great pairing!

    ReplyDelete