Saturday, January 14, 2017

Thinking of You

Hi from designer April! I hope you are having a good day. I want to show you the card I made using the Snowy Pine small stamp and the Peeling Paint Frame. 




I started with the frame and masked the trees. The frame was water colored to look like wood. I added white Liquid Applique  and stickles glitter to the trees.





The snowflakes are stickers and stickles glitter was also applied to them.

Thanks so much for stopping by. Come join us in the January challenge that we have going on now. You do not have to use a Just For Fun stamp, but if you do your name will go in the drawing twice! We would love to see your creative projects!

Happy Stamping!

April




2 comments:

  1. I love the simplicity of this serene scene you created. Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete