Saturday, February 4, 2017

A Rose by any Other Name Would Smell as Sweet

I love roses! How about this American Beauty?

UPS delivered my new Spectrum Noir alcohol markers on my doorstep Wednesday and I had to use them! Shhhhh! This was my first attempt using them...but I did watch a ton of tutorials prior to testing them out on paper. A little more practice and they might just become one of my favorite mediums! (Check out my blog later today and I'll post more details.)

This beauty is available in the JFF online store and she needs a good home! Not only is she beautiful, she can be any color you want! 

BLOG CANDY ALERT!
 (Enter the challenge to win a gift certificate!)
february-challenge-jff-inspiration-image
CLICK HERE to join the challenge and see more inspiration from the design team!

Have a rosy weekend and don't forget to stop and smell them too!

wendy-signaturejff-design-team-logo


2 comments:

  1. Really pretty and artistic look with your new markers! I love using my markers, but I have not tried no line coloring with them yet. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a bright and lovely card! You did a great job coloring, Wendy.

    ReplyDelete