Saturday, February 11, 2017

Happy Valentine's Day

It is April here again today wishing you a Happy Valentine's Day. I hope your day will be very special. Here is a card I made using the StampTangle Teardrop Heart.  This stamp is so lovely, don,t you think?





I stamped the heart on pink card stock using Versa Mark ink. I added white embossing powder and heat set it and fussy cut the heart. The heart was adhered on the white heart embossed background. I used a Martha Stewart border punch and layered it three times on the bottom of the card. I then added pink gingham, ribbon and bow, and three white enamel dots.

I hope you will join our February Sweet Nothings challenge here. We would love to see your wonderful creations!

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a great day!

April

3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! I love that stamptangle heart and the pink color and layers are so nice for a Valentine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card! I love the size of the stamptangle heart. It makes such a great focal point.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete