Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Masculine Love Card

Hello from design team member, Heidi!  I hope you are doing really well today.

I just LOVE this Cupid's Arrow stamp from the new release, and there are so many fun ways to use it for Valentines, but now I want to show you a quick, fun, masculine card design that can be used for a birthday, anniversary or any occassion for a very special man in your life.


I used two colors of ink to stamp with, red on the top and burgundy on the bottom. I added a few heart crystals to the design, but you could leave them off if you don't think your guy would like them.  
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
I hope that you will hop on over to our monthly challenge, Sweet Things, to play along (and be in the running to win a gift certificate!)  It does not have to be a Valentine, there are plenty of other cards that would work for this theme too!

Have a great one! 
Heidi @MLSB

1 comment:

  1. This is so bright and cheery, Heidi! I love the layout too.

    ReplyDelete