Saturday, February 18, 2017

Musical Inspiration!

This is the result of a little Pink Floyd background music while I was crafting...

♫How I wish, how I wish you were here. 
We're just two lost souls 
Swimming in a fish bowl, 
Year after year...♫♪

JFFRS Stamptangle Fancy Fish, Fish Bowl and Sentiment Hearts Mini Cube stamp images. Sentiment is my handwriting written with a Versamark pen and heat embossed with white embossing powder. 

My card started out as a swatch for my new Kuretake watercolors and ended up a card panel. Creative art...I love when that happens! Let your creativity flow and join our monthly challenge!

BLOG CANDY ALERT!
 (Enter the challenge to win a gift certificate!)
february-challenge-jff-inspiration-image
CLICK HERE to join the challenge and see more inspiration from the design team!

wendy-signaturejff-design-team-logo

1 comment: