Friday, February 10, 2017

*New Release* Stamps - Fox and Panda!

Hello from Design Team member, Heidi!  Today, I am really thrilled to share a few cards using stamps from the Spring 2017 New Release!  I immediately had to ink up the stamps from the Panda and Fox Hearts set and several of the sweet new sentiments.

I colored these foxes up with colored pencils.  I made them into a very traditional Valentine - even some glitter on the hearts.



Then, I thought I would imagine some really wild-looking foxes and colored these with water-based markers.  I think they are a fun couple!  This is going to be sent out to a teen.



Lastly, I used some glimmer mists and sprayed them onto regular cardstock.  When it dried, I stamped the sweet Panda.  I also stamped him onto plain cardstock so I could paper piece him.  This would have made a lovely Valentine, but I decided that either of these stamps would look great as a birthday card, so that is the sentiment I added.



Just a reminder that our Sweet Nothings challenge is going on all through February with a prize up for grabs!  Hope to see you there!

Heidi @My Little Stamping Blog


1 comment:

  1. Heidi, these cards are so sweet! These make me smile!

    ReplyDelete