Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Sunsets and Dreams

Hi everyone, Steph Ackerman here today and I've used 2 lovely stamps that work so well together - Sunset with Palms and to watch a sunset

I've created 2 different cards - a circular card and a standard card with these stamps.

 
Using Spellbinders dies, I created this circular card.  I stamped the image on white cardstock and die cut it to fit the card.  First, though, I fussy cut around the palm leaves so they would not be cut off. 

 
I selectively colored the image with assorted Zig markers.  I then stamped and matted the image to fit across the bottom of the card.  For some dimension, I added it to the card with foam adhesives.

I really love this image so I created a second card using a standard A7 sized.  Rather than being circular I made it more of a rectangular shape.

I stamped and colored the image a little differently with Zig markers, then matted the panel with black cardstock.  I added the panel to some pattern paper then adhered it to the card.

 
The sentiment was stamped and matted with black cardstock and added to the card with foam adhesives.
 
I believe you can almost imagine sitting on a beach enjoying this sunset, don't you?
 
Thanks for stopping by today.
 
Steph
 

2 comments:

  1. What a pretty image and I love the circle card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards, Steph! I really like the circle one.

    ReplyDelete